In the MediaPodcast, radio, and YouTube interviews.
With Michelle Zaffino of In The Stacks.
Bradley Charbonneau of Pass The Sour Cream shares how four young boys survive a month without phones.
It very well could have been nothing. Yet it turned into something.
All about SPARK!
Creating a great memory with your child.
Banish the fear of the unknown.
There’s only one thing to do with all that is in us.
16? 42? Let’s figure it out.
The Importance of Love
I haven’t eaten for 5 days.
Let’s see how deep we can dig into their imagination.
You could be a dictator or a democracy.
Turns out, it was 6 months later.
Storytelling, humor, and descriptive language builds up to a good speech.
Nothing is easy. Something is a little harder.
Every 7 years.
You might cry.
Live each day as if it’s your last but then…don’t let it be your last.
When you can teach it, you truly know it.
A thing they’ll have forever that they did together.
Could your medication be meditation?
It’s going to happen. But how?
Sure, they listen. But this is more.
They’re only going to be 9-years-old once. Capture it.
I have a secret. Well, two.
Whether it’s writing, parenting or traveling, Bradley Charbonneau knows more than some people.
He’s written 5 books and thousands of articles, appeared on podcasts and, wait, can you appear on a podcast? See below for more details.
- The Secret of Kite Hill (Apr 2014)
- The Secret of Markree Castle (Apr 2015)
- The Key to Markree Castle (Dec 2015)
- The Gift of Markree Castle (Apr 2016)
- Every Single Day (Apr 2017)
- Florence (Apr 2018)
- Driehoek (Apr 2018)
- Of Fathers And Sons: I Don’t Want My Memories Of Us To Fade Mamalode (Nov 2016)
- Why The Advice I Gave My 12-Year-Old Son To Start The School Year Involves A Burrito. Fatherly (Sep 2016)
- How I (Secretly) Get My Kids to Eat Greens Medium (May 2013)
- Creating a Killer Book Sales Page with Bradley Charbonneau Blogger to Author (Apr 2017)
- Making Art Making Money. Thriving Artists with Ann Rea. (Nov 2015)
- Challenge Your Thinking. With Linda Tucker. (Oct 2015)