What’s working for you on a weekly basis? Let me know.
by Bradley | Aug 1, 2019
A big, big, big thank you.
by Bradley | Jul 25, 2019
?This is not over. ?
by Bradley | Jul 18, 2019
How do we get through them?
by Bradley | Jul 11, 2019
Reviews are the most powerful element when it comes to building attention for my books.
- re78: Where is your “location” of clarity?
- re77: “Bloom Where You’re Planted: Life the Expat Way” with Lasairiona McMaster
- re76: Where I (Already) Am
- re75: Secret Bus to Paradise
- re74: CREATE | What advice would your future self give you?
- re73: What does it take to become an Epic Dad?
- re72: SPARK: I’m not doing this because it’s easy
- re71: Thursday Thunder
- re70: Adwynna MacKenzie: “Our hearts will guide us to make decisions if we trust it.”
- re69: Audio for Authors
- re68: 17 Reasons to Go to that In-Person Conference
- re67: Heading to Edinburgh to… FOCUS
- re66: A sneak peek into Madeline Dines brand-new audiobook: Drama
- re65: Introducing the Repossible publication
- re64: Richard Robinson on losing weight, gaining mental clarity, and intermittent fasting
- re63: I just lost 2 pounds in a week. The secret? I didn’t do it alone.
- re62: SPARK: Ch. 3: Is it time to check what dreams might be stuck in you?
- re61: Although there are a bunch of different kinds of people in high school, there is also the average kid. I think of myself as the average kid.
- re60: The foreword to Taylor Dines’ upcoming book, “Escaping the Light”
- re59: I wish I’d had someone to guide me at an earlier age
- re58: Once upon a time, there was a feeling that I couldn’t get through high school.
- re57: Medicate, Imagine, Create. Oops, one letter off.
- re56: Girl spaghetti brains, boy waffle brains, and Maddie Dines’s new book
- re55: Spark: Ch. 1: Embers
- re54: Morocco, fiction, and that choice that’s usually yours.
- re53: You need a team? We are the team.
- re52: Time Capsule
- re51: Tony
- re50: Secret mountain lakes, implementing processes, and glittery ideas
- re49: Unexpected Magic
- re48: Silver lining, meditation for creatives, and dog stress
- re47: 10 years from now, what will you wish you had done Every Single Year?
- re46: Ask: I’m so glad you asked that question. I had that question too.
- re45: I can check things off and make myself feel accomplished
- re44: Erin Attwood on building your audience, daring to ask, and putting together an online interview series
- re43: Cobwebs on the factory floor, downloads from above, and creating from a higher consciousness
- re42: The train pass and daily frustration transformed into regular happiness
- re41: Balancing Real Life with the Real Life (you want to have)
- re40: What scares you?
- re39: Take responsibility or play the victim. It’s usually up to you.
- re38: Up for a challenge?
- re37: Spark Campfire Pre-Launch Interview with Niece
- re36: If you do not create it, they will not come.
- re35: The Unique Chemical Formula for Love
- re34: You want to invite your child into your world. But how?
- re33: What if we counted using a different measurement?
- re32: The book together with the kids isn’t the thing.
- re31: Is your story in the prison of the past? (Can we set it free?)
- re30: Don’t wait 12 years
- re29: Oh baby, it’s cold outside. (AKA: No one will notice if we don’t do this.)
- re28: Math with a 14-year-old son, storytelling, and a pitch-black darkness in the forest.
- re27: Indefatigable, indomitable, and the spanakopita
- re26: The school uniform and unleashing massive brain power
- re25: What was that tingle in the hairs on the back of your neck?
- re24: In a schoolyard brawl, “Decide” is going to win out over “Hope.”
- re23: When you talk to your friends, do you usually bring up the Regret Minimalization Framework?
- re22: Give a Voice to Your Truth and Give Truth to Your Voice
- re21: Sometimes it comes without asking for it and sometimes you got to struggle
- re20: The best gift to give is the one you’d kind of like to keep for yourself
- re19: Small Wins
- re18: Where do you find inspiration? How do you then set it free?
- re17: Authors Direct
- re16: Embrace the Shadow
- re15: The difference between a mediocre audiobook reading and an excellent one? Performance.
- re14: Caminante y La Estirpe afortunada
- re13: Because One Thing Leads to Another
- re12: Our unique voice “fingerprint”
- re11: Eleven is more than zero
- re10: Discovering a new tool for creation: Dictation Brain
- re09: Every Single Week
- re08: A Kiss to Tremble the Heart
- re07: Happy as a Dog
- re06: One Thing
- re05: John Muldoon on how alpacas can help with audio production.
- re04: If you change just one person, do you make a tiny change in the world?
- re03: Better Together
- re02: So you’ve achieved your goal. Yay! Now what?
- re01: Welcome to the Repossible podcast!