I’ve been getting quite the feedback about the two pills on the cover of my upcoming book.
I can handle it.
- “But do you actually have little pills?”
- “Is it as easy as just taking aspirin?”
- “That doesn’t say anything about writing every day. I don’t get it.”
- “What’s up with the butterfly?”
- “What does ESD stand for?”
In this episode of Thursday Thunder, I’m reading from one of my favorite chapters from the upcoming “Every Single Day” book. The chapter is called “The Pill” and the ironic part is that … there is no pill.