My family and I lived in San Francisco for fifteen years, and we moved to the Netherlands two years ago. I had dreams of being a professional writer, and the work I wanted to do, I could tell was just not going to happen in California. I struggled for so long, it was painful and awful, and I had to break away.
- re247: Fast Friday: Finally! Lost 5 Kilos in 5 Weeks!
- re246: What and When to Eat to Break Through to Your Migraine-Free Life (with Susannah Juteau)
- re245: Inspired Action is Life Giving (and Action with Struggle is Life Taking)
- re244: Fast Friday: Fun, Fantastic, Fulfilling and I’m Just On Fire
- re243: Want to be Invited to the Party? Host the Party (and Invite who You Want)