My family and I lived in San Francisco for fifteen years, and we moved to the Netherlands two years ago. I had dreams of being a professional writer, and the work I wanted to do, I could tell was just not going to happen in California. I struggled for so long, it was painful and awful, and I had to break away.
- re159: There Is So Much Love
- Sneak Peek Listen: Chapter 4 of “How to Write Your Worst Book Ever”
- re158: Behind the Scenes at Bradley Charbonneau, Author Inc. — Narrating an Audiobook
- re157: When you go to the future and look back, this is what you hope you have lots of.
- re156: When are you good enough?