Yes, but this:
- It’s better than the one I didn’t do at all
- It’s certainly more timely than the one I postponed (and never materialized)
- It’s better than the one I was thinking of doing (but never actually did)
Yet, it’s also:
- Not as good as my next one (but the 2nd one wouldn’t exist without the 1st one)
- Pretty much guaranteed to not REMAIN the worst summit I’ve ever done (as I do more and more of them)
- Breaking down the barrier to fear that I, apparently, have had for 6 months
It’s Thursday. There’s Thunder. The lightning hit 9 months ago when I wanted to do a summit.
9 months later, the thunder rumbles me into action.
Who said that … “Lightning is overrated. Thunder is where the energy is.”
Have a great week.
Oh yeah, I have a summit starting Sunday: The Every Single Day Summit: https://summit.repossible.com.
[ https://youtu.be/qMg-osJBNOk ]