The power of questions and the courage to ask them
What if you could get more comfortable asking yourself the big questions? What if you could practice asking others for help and you got to the point where they starting asking you if they could help you?
In best-selling author Bradley Charbonneau’s book ASK, you’ll uncover your answers to the questions you might want to maybe be asking yourself–and others.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to ask for help without begging–and even turning around the tables so people get in line to help you
- Why you first might just maybe want to ask yourself what your focus is at this point in your life
- When to not ask anyone but yourself the question you most want the answer to
- What to ask yourself each and every morning and evening
- How to dig deep into your subconscious mind to get around that pesky conscious self
Deliciousness to my soul.
– peggy christopherson
Best Selling Author
"He's a great author, but he's an even better motivator and has this weird knack of seeing into people's souls and figuring out how to draw out their greatness - it's a freakin' skill, man."
-- Lasairiona McMaster
Idea Per Day
Every Single Day
Daily Habits to Create Unstoppable Success, Achieve Goals Faster, and Unleash Your Extraordinary Potential
What you’re about to embark on is a journey that no one can take away from you. We’re going to create a time capsule you’ll be able to cherish.
What to Do When You Don’t Know What to Do
Lighthearted and friendly tone, like chatting with a good friend or mentor.
– WELLNESS GURU
may 1-11, 2021
Write Your Worst Book Ever
Let's rip off the Band-Aid and get your book OUT OF YOUR WAY in 10 days.
Still stuck writing your first book?
Oh, you're still in the planning phase?
Or maybe you're in the "research" period?
Or you're about to start Procrastination Therapy?
Oh sure, you'll get to your Best Book Ever but first, let's get your worst book done.
MailerLite for Authors
This is a hands-on, walk-me-through-that-please online course for authors to get the most out of your author marketing.